Thursday 2 October 2008

University of Swaziland

I greet you all ladies and gentlemen.

My name is Ndumiso Cyprian Magagula, a true reelection of traditional Swazi people. I joined the regiments in the category represented by the BUFFALO. Although it may seem as spied, I will like to let you know that I an doing my second year (2008/2009) in the university of Swaziland. This I do for the sake of not being asked for the source of my knowledge about this educational institution.

It would be my pleasure to inform you people that most UNISWA students have their [SIGHTS BLUFFED BY THEIR NOSES]. This I took from a Swazi saying , (basitfwe timphumulo) and is supposed to represent the dumpiest dumpie. They are the most pig-headed lunatics I have ever seen. Their water-logged heads have no compliment with their stinking holesing. They have altered the educational institution in question into a political hatchout where almost every anti-peace activity takes place.

Dont think that because I joined the traditional regiments Im against fellow students. Im not, but the foolishness which exceeds the capacity of their heads.

WHY SHOULD THE POLITICAL INTERESTS OF MANCOBA MABUZA INTERFER WITH OUR ACADEMIC LIFE?
WHY SHOULD THIS MOTHERFUCKER USE STUDENTS TO FIGHT THE MONARCHY, AN ACT WHICH IS OF NO ACADEMIC INTEREST?

This fool has mislead there other fools. He has misused them,

http://mahlosanemagagula.blogspot.com
http://mahlosane.blogspot.com
mgwaja@gmail.com
132614@uniswacc.uniswa.sz

1 comment:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal